- Ability to make more than 60 holes with an 18 mm drill to a depth of 80 mm (material: concrete) in one charge cycle.
- Turning off rotation for easy mortising work on plaster, tile, cement and disabling shock for work on drilling wood and metal.
- Brushless motor powered by XR FLEXVOLT 54V Li-Ion batteries.
- The lowest vibration level in its class - 6.6 m / s2 - reduces user fatigue and increases continuous operation time.
- Bright white LED backlight with delay function for working in low light conditions.
- Ideal for drilling holes for anchoring and drilling through holes in concrete, brick and masonry with a diameter of 4-30 mm.
- The tool is very compact, lightweight, has an ergonomic body, which increases comfort during use and allows you to perform work for a long period.
- It is completed with a dust removal system D25304DH.
- Features similar to the DCH333 rotary hammer.