- 2 operating modes: drilling with blow and blow.
- The anti-rotation system turns off the tool when the drill is jammed. In addition to the mechanical clutch, the anti-rotation system provides increased convenience with the help of built-in anti-rotation technology, which is able to determine the loss of operator control over the tool. When jamming is detected, torque and speed are instantly reduced. This function prevents arbitrary rotation of the tool.
- Mechanical clutch.
- LED indication of the need for service.
- An electronic speed and impact force controller allows holes to be made in brittle materials without the risk of damage.
- Estimated service life on one battery charge: 23 holes 20 x 150 mm in concrete.
- The rotary hammer is equipped with the WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL ™ function, which enables the DCV586 vacuum cleaner to turn on / off wirelessly (sold separately)