Features of DCH773N
- 2 operating modes: drilling with blow and blow.
- The anti-rotation system turns off the tool when the drill is jammed. In addition to the mechanical clutch, the anti-rotation system provides increased convenience with the help of built-in anti-rotation technology, which is able to determine the loss of operator control over the tool. When jamming is detected, torque and speed are instantly reduced. This function prevents arbitrary rotation of the tool.
- Mechanical clutch.
- LED indication of the need for service.
- An electronic speed and impact force controller allows holes to be made in brittle materials without the risk of damage.
- Vibration damping system.
- Brushless motor Allows to make 11 holes 32 mm x 180 mm on a single charge of the battery.
- The FLEXVOLT system element is recommended for use with DCB548 batteries.
- Special protective compartment for the battery.