- The small circumference case allows for a comfortable grip resulting in superior ergonomics
- "No-volt release" safety switch that prevents accidental reboot when the switch is locked in the On position. The switch must be deliberately reset to allow the grinder to restart after a power failure.
- The new design of the independent spring brush support enhances the life of the brush
- The slow start system reduces the movement of the tool and gives more control to the user.
- Low profile transmission box for easy access in narrow areas
- The resin that completely covers the stator coil increases the life of the engine
- Automatic decoupling brushes protect the rotor from being damaged, resulting in greater engine durability
- 100% radial ball bearings for efficiency and durability
- The upper locking shaft locking system allows maximum capacity
- The engine is protected against abrasive particles for greater durability
- Fast adjusting devices
- Multi-position side handle
- Flange inner and outer of the disc holder
- Fixed key to change the disc