- The small circumference allows for a comfortable grip resulting in superior ergonomics
- "No-volt release" safety switch that prevents accidental reboot when the switch is locked in the On position. The switch must be deliberately reset to allow the grinder to restart after a power failure.
- The independent box and spring holder of the brush brush increases the life of the brush
- The slow start system reduces the movement of the tool and gives more control to the user.
- Low profile transmission for applications in narrow areas
- The stator coil is completely covered with lead for increased engine durability
- The design of the 100% ball bearing increases efficiency and durability
- Automatic decoupling brushes protect the bobbin from damage when consumed resulting in better engine durability
- Positioning at the top of the transmission shaft locking system allows cutting to the maximum depth
- The engine is protected against abrasive particles for better durability
- Fast adjusting devices
- Multi-position side handle
- Flange inner and outer of the disc holder