- Brushless motors with high efficiency provide a long life without recharging the battery.
- The absence of wearing parts (brushes) increases the total resource of the tool, allows the tool to work longer on a single battery charge.
- Cordless brushless drill / driver DCD796: Very compact, lightweight and ergonomic design that allows you to use the tool in tight spaces.
- 2-speed all-metal gearbox, adjustable speed and reverse.
- A drill / driver with an additional impact function provides versatility in various materials.
- DCF887 cordless impactless brushless screwdriver: This model has a high power of 400 W and a torque of 205 Nm. When working with it, you do not need to make additional efforts by pressing on the case while twisting the screw. The shock mechanism with a frequency of 3800 beats per minute turns on automatically when material resistance occurs, the rest of the time the tool works