Features of DHS780T2A
• Power supply: 2 x FLEXVOLT 54V rechargeable batteries, allow you to work on construction sites where there is no way to connect to the mains. The AC adapter allows the DHS780 cordless miter saw to be as versatile as possible.
• The XPS cutting line indicator allows you to quickly and accurately cut the workpiece, and also highlights the working area.
• Excellent cutting performance for both small profiles and large wooden beams with dimensions up to 110 x 303 mm.
• High-quality saw blade with 60 teeth.
• Horizontal guides with bronze bushings provide the highest precision when cutting materials with a maximum width of 345 mm.
• New design allows you to easily and quickly adjust tilt angles to 49 ° (left / right).
• The angle adjustment mechanism provides very quick adjustments between 0 ° - 50 ° to the left and 0 ° - 60 ° to the right.
• The robust design of the saw, combined with its ease of use and the ability to make various adjustments, ensures parameter accuracy throughout the life of the tool.