- The No-volt release switch prevents the grinder from restarting accidentally. The switch must be reset to allow the grinder to be refilled.
- The dust extraction system removes most of the scrap and protects the engine against abrasive particles
- An efficient engine that improves performance in demanding applications.
- The slow start system reduces the movement of the tool at startup by increasing user control.
- The small circumference allows for a comfortable grip resulting in superior ergonomics
- The low profile transmission allows access to narrow areas
- The new design protects it from deflection, adjustment and removal without key for increased flexibility
- The stator coil is completely covered with lead to enhance the durability of the engine
- Automatic decoupling brushes protect the bobbin when they wear out resulting in greater engine durability
- Engine protected by abrasive particles for increased durability
- The anti-lock flange prevents locking and clamping of the disc between them
- Fast adjusting devices
- Multi-position side handle
- Flange inner and outer of the disc holder